keskiviikko 27. huhtikuuta 2016

Erasmus


Oh well.

I have already been staring at this same blank page few times before this moment. I've been feeling that I should write something, some kind of final post of my exchange or even... something. Just something. All the times earlier I just stared at this page and then simpy closed it after a while because I felt I have nothing to say, nothing to share.

So now the time has come. I don't know why but after these months it feels easy to write again. I want to tell you guys who are now reading this post, I just clicked the send -button of my exchange report form few minutes ago. I have been working on that a while (months!) and now I finally was able to finish it. Yeah yeah, Finnish girl couldn't finish it, ha ha! ;)

***


To conclude my exchange in Netherlands - it was awesome. School was difficult for me but whatever, I passed my course and I can be proud of myself (and my classmates!) [F*CK ARNHEM!]. All in all I can only be thankful for all the great moments and things I got to experience during my stay there.




Nijmegen - Will be one of my home cities the rest of my life.
Vossenveld - Our home - what a great place for parties and just hanging out. There we had always all the great people around us.
Flat 153 - I will never ever forget you guys, my family in the Netherlands. You made that grey, boring flat feel like home.
















Earth United - I have learned so much from all of you. The exhange itself broadened my mind more than I could have ever imagined. All the different backgrounds and cultures all in the same situation, living all together.








My Russian gang - I don't even have words to describe this. My girls, my gang. ♥




Love, Tanja


Ja suomeksi. Vaihto Alankomaissa on nyt monella tapaa käsitelty. 
Raportit lähetetty.
Aivan huippua aikaa, mitään en vaihtais pois. 
Enkä luultavasti unohda tätä kokemusta milloinkaan.
Toivottavasti.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Erasmus

Oh well. I have already been staring at this same blank page few times before this moment. I've been feeling that I should write some...